Uploading Files to the Public FTP Site
Step 1: Install an FTP Client
- FTP client described below: Filezilla
- Other FTP clients:
Step 2: Create a directory in Public FTP.
- In Filezilla, enter the FTP URL in
the Host field. Username and Password should not be required.
- Click on "Quick Connect."
- In the "Remote site" pane, right-click and select "Create directory."
Step 3: Move Files To The FTP Server
- Rename the directory just created if you would like.
- Drag files from "Local site" (your machine) to that remote directory.
Step 4: Submit Files to Nephele Using a URL
- Go to the Nephele website and select the pipeline you'd like to run.
- On the page that asks you to "Upload Data Files" select the "Upload
via FTP" button.
- Copy the URL created on the FTP server into the "Upload Data" field.